Sunday, March 17, 2013

Saturday Night at Surabaya

This is one of many Saturday night we spend together. Since I get bored with mall and mall, we spend it by go to "the Loop" (its an open place and many stall or restaurant), before that we buy things to cook for my baby at "Hokky" market (many foreigner love to buy things here since so many import stuff)


My cute baby
We found a tiger doll



its outdoor

Thanks God it's not rain! Yippie!

My baby got so much fun since she can walk around and around. She found a friend around her age name Orlando. Cute and cool boy. He got this "Justin Timberlake style" (I forgot to picture it)

This is my family saturday nite. What about yours?

HAVE A BLAST!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Found you over at MBC. Welcome! I am over at http://secondchancesgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete