Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It's ME!

Life starts when she comes to my life.
This words are true...
Before, I was a girl who can do anything by myself, goes to everywhere i want either alone or with someone and at anytime...
I can be lazy in one day and  do things on the other day...
I have my own money, since i work..

Its Me a long long time ago
When I'm pregnat


On Last Chinese New Year




















Now ...
I can't go anywhere and anytime I like .. haha!
NO Vacation allowed! Since MOM is not a job title.
And now I know how tough is it to become a housewife without any maid or help..
Must arrange all things and do things for others either...
And I am not working anymore means no MY money..

But this is life that i choose, eventhough i become uglier.. (that's what i feel)
I am a mom! Blessed isn't it ..(try to convince myself)


1 comment:

  1. Time flies.. But we are the pilot. We choose what we want to be :)


    Jiewa
    http://www.inijie.com

    ReplyDelete