Friday, March 15, 2013

Life that You See And that You Live on...

Life that you see and that you live on sometimes different .
This is a thought that I found in my journey of life.

We live on a big house, two-story house, got 3 rooms and 1 maid room (which now is a warehouse since we got no maid). For my little family this is a really BIG house... 
Sometimes I found it trouble to clean and maintenance the house.
This house isn't ours. I borrowed from my father until we got Our house. 
Sometimes it's not easy for me to live on this hood.
It's a expensive hood for our little family.

We drive an expensive car, not a cheap one.. (Honda Stream is expensive isn't it, I found it when my friend talking about cars and tease me when I didn't know the car that I drive is worth 200million *shocked* ).

If you can see, I am a rich woman (Hahahaha)
But what I know that's all isn't mine
I don't have maid and a babysitter (which usually rich people can afford it)
I don't have a house YET! (This is our FAITH this year! AMEN!)
I can't buy things easily (since I must count money on my pocket and arrange things for a month)
And I still try to save money for kid (it's hard to do)
We still choose things that low-budget on everything.
And sometimes I must think many times to buy things.

But as you can see, no one will believe that sometimes money is a hard thing for me.
And now what I know, 
GOD want me to see that I am rich,
GOD want me to know that I am rich,
GOD want me to believe that I am rich,
And I promise to myself to be grateful for everything that I have and that I haven't.
(choose this words since sometimes as human I fail)

http://www.mynewnormals.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/grateful.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment